[PP20] Junk Connector, Number 5: Doom Chimera Dragon and more!
Premium Pack 20 news is here, with Junk Connector, Number 5: Doom Chimera Dragon and more cards revealed!
DARK Warrior / Link / Effect
Link Arrows: Bottom-Left, Bottom-Right
2 Warrior/Machine monsters, including at least 1 Tuner
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s Main or Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 monster, using only monsters this card points to as Synchro Materials.
(2) If this Link Summoned card is destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 “Junk” Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck (this Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).
EARTH Machine / Effect
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can make this card’s Level 3 until the end of this turn.
(2) During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 “Righty Driver” from your Deck to your hand.
EARTH Machine / Tuner / Effect
For a Synchro Summon, you can substitute this card for any 1 “Synchron” Tuner monster. You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Lefty Driver” from your hand, Deck, or GY.
Numbers 5 Mourouryuu Death Chimera Dragon / Number 5: Doom Chimera Dragon
DARK Dragon / Xyz / Effect
2+ Level 5 monsters
(1) This card gains 1000 ATK for each material attached to it.
(2) This card with Xyz Material can attack every monster your opponent controls once each.
(3) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: You can activate 1 of these effects.
-Target 1 monster in your GY; attach it to this card as Xyz Material.
-Target 1 card in your opponent’s GY; place it on top of your opponent’s Deck.
(1) If there are 3 or more face-up Pendulum Monsters with different names in your Extra Deck: Draw 2 cards, also you cannot add cards from your Deck to your hand for the rest of this turn.