[SD34] Shootingcode Talker, Elphase & Talkback Lancer
Structure Deck Master Link’s packaging has been revealed, including a confirmation that it will contain 44 cards!
WATER Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Links: Top, Left, Bottom
Materials: 2+ Cyberse Monsters
(1) At the start of your Battle Phase: You can activate this effect; during this Battle Phase, this card makes a number of attacks on opponent’s monsters, up to the number of monsters this card points to + 1, also for the rest of this turn, if your opponent controls exactly 1 monster and this card battles it, this card loses 400 ATK during that damage calculation.
(2) At the end of the Battle Phase: You can draw cards equal to the number of monsters this card destroyed by battle during this turn.
WIND Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Links: Top, Right
Materials: 2 Level 3 or higher Cyberse monsters
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) This card gains 300 ATK for each monster it points to.
(2) If this face-up Link Summoned card leaves the field: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but for the rest of this turn, that monster’s effects are negated and it cannot be used as a Link Material.
DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Materials: 1 Level 2 or lower Cyberse monster
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) You can Tribute 1 other Cyberse monster, then target 1 “Code Talker” monster in your GY with a different original name than that Tributed monster; Special Summon it to your zone this card points to.