[20TH] 20th Anniversary Legend Collection cards by Kazuki Takahashi revealed!
The first bit of spoilers are finally here for the 20th Anniversary Legend Collection, and it features 6 new cards all drawn by Kazuki Takahashi himself!
The 20th Anniversary Legend Collection going on sale on February 9, 2019 will feature multiple cards drawn by Kazuki Takahashi himself!
Blue-Eyes Alternative Ultimate Dragon
LIGHT Dragon Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 3 “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”
(1) This card on the field cannot be targeted nor destroyed by your opponent’s effects.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target. If this card was Fusion Summoned using a monster whose original name is “Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon”, you can target 2 or 3 cards instead. During the turn this effect is activated, this card cannot attack.
Magician of Black Chaos MAX
DARK Spellcaster Ritual Effect Monster
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Chaos Form”. You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can Tribute 1 monster you control; during this turn, your opponent cannot activate monster effects.
(2) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can target 1 Spell Card in your GY; add that card to the hand.
Shugoshin Exodia (Exodia, Master of The Guard)
DARK Spellcaster Effect Monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card that was Normal Summoned by the method of its first effect battles a DARK Fiend monster your opponent owns and destroys it, you win the Duel.
(1) You can Tribute 5 monsters to Tribute Summon (but not Set) this card.
(2) This card’s ATK and DEF are equal to the total original ATK and DEF of the monsters Tributed for this card’s Normal Summon.
Shugo Shinkan Mana (Palladium Oracle Mana)
LIGHT Spellcaster Effect Monster
You can only use the first effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand or GY when exactly 1 Spellcaster monster you control is targeted by your opponent’s effect (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; Special Summon this card from your hand or GY.
(2) Level 7 or higher Spellcaster monsters you control cannot be destroyed by effects.
(3) If this card is destroyed (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summmon 1 “Dark Magician Girl” from your hand, Deck or GY.
Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon
DARK Dragon Special Summon Effect Monster
This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 “Red-Eyes” monster in your hand or that you control. You can only Special Summon 1 “Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon” per turn this way.
(1) If this card is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s effect: You can Target 1 Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster in your GY, except “Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon”; Special Summon that monster. If you Special Summon “Red-Eyes B. Dragon” with this effect, double its Original ATK.
Neo Kaiser Glider
LIGHT Dragon Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) Discard this card and another monster from your hand, then target 1 Normal Dragon Monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY: You can activate this effect; all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK until the end of the turn.