The Vampire theme is getting some support in the upcoming Battle of Chaos!
BACH-JP015 Vampire no Yuuki (Vampire Ghost Ogre)
Level 3 DARK Zombie Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 other “Vampire” card from your hand or face-up field to the GY; add 1 Level 4 or higher “Vampire” monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 Level 2 or lower “Vampire” monster from your Deck to the GY.
(2) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY and pay 500 LP; immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 “Vampire” monster.
BACH-JP045 The Undeat Vampire (The Undead Vampire)
Rank 8 DARK Zombie Xyz Effect Monster
Materials: 2+ Level 8 monsters
If you use a monster(s), with a Level, that is owned by your opponent for the Xyz Summon of this card, treat it as Level 8. You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Neither player can target this card with the effects of monsters Special Summoned from anywhere other than the GY.
(2) You can detach 1 material from this card; send the top 4 cards of each player’s Deck to the GY, then, if a monster(s) was sent to a GY(s) with this effect, you can Special Summon 1 of them to your field.
BACH-JP48 Vampire Fascinator
Link 3 DARK Zombie Link Effect Monster
Links: Top, Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 2+ monsters, including a Zombie monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 monster in your opponent’s GY; you cannot Special Summon other monsters for the rest of this turn, except Zombie monsters, also Special Summon the targeted monster to your field in Defense Position.
(2) You can Tribute 1 “Vampire” monster, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it until the End Phase.