[CP18] Sandaion, the Timelord, Orgoth the Relentless, Topologic Gumblar Dragon, Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord
Jikaishin Sandaion / Sandaion, the Timelord
Light Fairy / Effect
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck.
(1) You can only control 1 face-up “Sandaion, the Timelord”.
(2) If your opponent controls a monster while do you not, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing monsters.
(3) Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Any battle damage inflicted to either player from a battle involving this card becomes 0.
(4) At the end of a Battle Phase in which this card battled: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.
(5) Once per during, during your Standby Phase: Shuffle this card in to the Deck.
God Orgoth / Orgoth the Relentless
Earth Warrior / Effect
(1) Once per turn: You can roll a die 3 times. This card gains 100 ATK/DEF x the total result until the end of your opponent’s turn, then, if 2 of the results are the same, apply 1 of these effects, or if all 3 of the results are the same, apply all of these effects.
-1 or 2: This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect until the end of your opponent’s turn.
-3 or 4: Draw 2 cards.
-5 or 6: This card can attack directly during this turn.
Topologic Gumblar Dragon
Dark Cyberse / Link / Effect
Link 4 3000 / T L R B
2+ Effect Monsters
You can only use either this card’s (1) or (2) effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) If this card is already in the Monster Zone, if another monster(s) is Special Summoned to a zone a Link Monster points to: Discard any number of cards randomly from your hand (max 2.), then, your opponent discards that same number of cards randomly.
(2) If this card is Extra Linked: You can have your opponent discard as many cards from their hand as possible, up to 2 cards. In addition, if your opponent’s hand becomes 0 because of this effect, inflict 3000 damage to your opponent.
Numbers 90 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord / Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord
Light Warrior / Xyz / Effect
2 Level 8 monsters
You can use the (2)nd and (3rd) effects with this card’s name only once per turn, each.
(1) Cannot be destroyed by card effects while it has “Photon” Xyz Material.
(2) When an opponent’s monster effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, then, if the detached Material was a “Galaxy” card, destroy the activated card.
(3) During your opponent’s turn (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; choose 1 “Photon” or “Galaxy” card in your Deck, and if you do, either add it to your hand or attach it to this card as Xyz Material.