[DP20] Blackwing Full Armored Master, Simoom the Poison Winds & Auster the South Wind
This Duelist Pack is starting to look like its taking meta decks from each anime series to feature! New Blackwing cards have been confirmed with a new synchro monster and even a Black Whirlwind searcher!!
Black Feather – Full Armored Wing (Blackwing Full Armored Master)
DARK Winged Beast Synchro Effect Monster
Materials: 1 “Blackwing” Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) Unaffected by other card effects.
(2) Each time a monster your opponent controls activates an effect, put 1 Wedge Counter on that monster when that effect resolves (max 1).
(3) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls that has a Wedge Counter; take control of it.
(4) Once per turn, during your End Phase: You can destroy all monsters on the field with Wedge Counters.
Black Feather – Dokukaze no Simoom (Blackwing – Simoom the Poison Winds)
DARK Winged Beast Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters: You can banish 1 other “Blackwing” monster from your hand; place 1 “Black Whirlwind” directly from your Deck to your Spell & Trap Zone face-up, then, you can either send this card from your hand to the GY, or immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon this card from your hand without Tributing a monster. The “Black Whirlwind” placed by this effect is sent to the GY during the End Phase, and you take 1000 LP. You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except DARK monsters.
Black Feather – Minamikaze no Auster (Blackwing – Auster the South Wind)
DARK Winged Beast Tuner Effect Monster
Cannot be Special Summoned.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished Level 4 or lower “Blackwing” monster; Special Summon it in Defense Position.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; activate 1 of these effects.
• Place Black Feather Counters on 1 “Black-Winged Dragon” you control equal to the number of cards your opponent controls.
• Place as many Wedge Counters possible on face-up monsters your opponent controls (max 1 each).