[DP20] Cyber Eternity Dragon, Cyber Pharos & Cyberload Fusion
More Duelist Pack news is in, and we have Cyber Dragon card support confirmed for the upcoming Duelist Pack, including a Power Bond searcher and a quick-play fusion for the Cyber Dragons!!
Cyber Eternity Dragon
LIGHT Machine Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 1 “Cyber Dragon” monster + 2 Machine monsters
(1) If you have a Machine Fusion Monster in your GY, this card cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, an opponent’s card effect.
(2) If this Fusion Summoned card is sent to the GY by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 “Cyber Dragon” from your hand, Deck, or GY.
(3) You can banish this card from your GY; during this turn, Fusion Monsters you control cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, an opponent’s card effect.
LIGHT Machine Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s (3) effect once per turn.
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 Machine monster.
(2) Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Machine Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control or have in your hand as Fusion Materials.
(3) When a Fusion Monster you control is destroyed by battle: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 “Power Bond” from your Deck to your hand.
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster that lists a “Cyber Dragon” monster as material from your Extra Deck, by shuffling monsters you control or you have that are banished into the Deck as Fusion Materials, also monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except the Special Summoned monster.