[DP20] Starliege Photon Blast Dragon, Photon Vanisher & Photon Change
The Galaxy-Eyes user is back in this Duelist Pack, with new support for your Photon and Galaxy-Eyes decks!
Kikouryuu Photon Blast Dragon (Starliege Photon Blast Dragon)
LIGHT Dragon Xyz Effect Monster
Materials: 2 Level 4 monsters
(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Photon” monster from your hand.
(2) While this Xyz Summoned card is face-up in a Monster Zone, monsters you control that have 2000 or more ATK cannot be targeted by the effects of your opponent, nor destroyed by the effects of your opponent.
(3) Once per turn, during the opponent’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon” in your GY or among your banished cards; Special Summon that monster.
LIGHT Warrior Special Summon Effect Monster
This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) if you control a “Photon” or “Galaxy” monster. You can only Special Summon “Photon Vanisher” from your hand.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) This card cannot attack the turn it is Special Summoned.
(3) A monster that is Xyz Summoned using this card on the field as materials gains the following effect.
• Monsters this card destroys by battle are banished instead of being sent to the GY.
Continuous Trap Card
Send this card to the GY during your second Standby Phase after being activated. You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Send 1 “Photon” or “Galaxy” monster you control to the GY, then apply one of the following effects. If “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon” is sent, apply both in sequence.
• Special Summon 1 “Photon” monster from your Deck that has a different original name than that of that monster.
• Add 1 “Photon” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Photon Change”.