[DP22] Evil Hero, Earthbound Immortal, Gimmick Puppet, and Predaplants confirmed!
Looks like a few of the fans top picks for the upcoming Duelist Pack gets their cards revealed! I simply cannot wait for the new Evil Hero support!
Evil HERO Malicious Bane
Dark Fiend / Fusion / Effect
1 “Evil HERO” monster + 1 Level 5 or higher monster
Must be Special Summoned by “Dark Fusion”.
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can activate this effect; you cannot attack with monsters for the rest of this turn, except with “HERO” monsters, also destroy as many monsters your opponent controls as possible with less than or same ATK as this card, and if you do, this card gains 200 ATK for each destroyed.
Jibaku Choushinkan / Earthbound Super Priest
Dark Fiend / Effect
You can only use this card name’s (1), (2), and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) If you control a Synchro Monster(s), and have a Synchro Monster(s) in your GY: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can add 1 “Earthbound Immortal” monster from your Deck or GY to your hand.
(3) When an “Earthbound Immortal” monster is Normal Summoned while this card is already in the Monster Zone: You can make your opponent’s LP become 3000.
Gimmigk Puppet – Gigantes Doll
Dark Machine / Xyz / Effect
2 Level 4 “Gimmick Puppet” monsters
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) You can detach 2 materials from this card, then target up to 2 monsters your opponent controls; gain control of them, also for the rest of this turn you cannot Special Summon monsters, except “Gimmick Puppet” monsters, and you cannot attack with monsters, except Xyz Monsters.
(2) You can Tribute this card; all monsters with a Level you control become Level 8 for the rest of this turn.
Predator Plant Triphiovertum (?) / Predaplant Triphiovertum
Dark Plant / Fusion / Effect
3 DARK monsters on the field
You can only use this card name’s (2) and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) Gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of all other monsters on the field with Predator Counters.
(2) If this card was Fusion Summoned, when your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s) from the Extra Deck: You can negate that Special Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster.
(3) If your opponent controls a monster with Predator Counter: You can Special Summon this card from your GY in Defense Position.
Translated by: The Organization