Liked the Sherry cards announced this morning? There’s more where that came from!
Packaging for Duelist Pack: Duelists of Whirlwind
DP25-JP020 時花の賢者ーフルール・ド・サージュ Sage de Fleur
DARK Spellcaster / Effect
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) You can target 1 monster you control and 1 other card on the field; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, destroy those targets.
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can target 1 other monster in your GY; shuffle it into the Deck, then, you can add 1 Level 1 Plant monster from your Deck or GY to your hand.
DP25-JP021 花騎士団の白馬 White Steed of the Floral Knights
WIND Beast / Effect
You can only Special Summon with the way in this card name’s (1) effect once per turn. You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If you control a Level 2 or lower monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Defense Position.
(2) When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 card you control; negate the attack, and if you do, destroy the target.
DP25-JP022 ネクロ・シンクロン Necro Synchron
DARK Machine / Tuner / Effect
You can only use this card name’s (2) and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) This card’s name becomes “Fleur Synchron” while it is on the field or in the GY.
(2) You can target 1 other face-up monster you control; it gains 2 Levels until the end of this turn.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY as a Synchro Material for a WIND Synchro Monster: You can Special Summon 1 Level 1 Plant monster from your Deck.
DP25-JP023 フルール・ド・バロネス Baroness de Fleur
WIND Warrior / Synchro / Effect
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
(2) Once, while this card is face-up, when a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.
(3) Once per turn, during the Standby Phase: You can target 1 Level 9 or lower monster in your GY; return this card to the Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon that monster.
DP25-JP024 フルール・ド・フルーレ Fleuret de Fleur
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
You can only use this card name’s (3) effect once per turn.
(1) Activate this card by targeting 1 Level 2 or lower monster in your GY; Special Summon it with its effects negated, and if you do, equip this card to it. Destroy that monster if this card leaves the field.
(2) The equipped monster gains 700 ATK.
(3) If this card is sent from the Spell & Trap Zone to the GY: You can equip this card to a Synchro Monster you control.
DP25-JP025 シンクロ・ディレンマ Synchro Dilemma
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) You can activate 1 of these effects.
-Send 1 “Synchron” monster from your hand or face-up from your field to the GY; Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.
-Target 1 other card you control; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Synchron” monster with a different original name than that card from your hand or GY.
|DP25-JP027||Sorciere de Fleur||
|DP25-JP031||Chevalier de Fleur||フルール・ド・シュヴァリエ||db|