[JF20] Jump Festa Limited Pack 2020 Cards Revealed!
The cards inside the limited pack given out at today’s Jump Festa in Japan has been revealed!
Gengetsuryuu Selegrea (Dazzling Lunar Dragon Selegrea)
LIGHT Dragon Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s (3) effect once per turn.
(1) You can Normal Summon/Set this card without Tributing.
(2) If this card was Normal Summoned/Set by the way written in its (1) effect, its original ATK becomes 1500.
(3) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls with lower or equal ATK to this card’s; return this card to the hand, and if you do, gain control of the target until the End Phase.
Ikiru Shinobi no Silkie / Silkie the Living Recollection
DARK Fairy Tuner Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand or GY: You can target 1 face-up monster on each side of the field; change them to face-up Defense Position, and if you do, Special Summon this card, but banish it if it leaves the field.
Bakushin Soukou Rhynosaber (Rhynosaber the Mad-Dash Armory)
FIRE Machine Synchro Effect Monster
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) You can discard any number of cards; this card gains 700 ATK for each.
(2) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: You can send this card to the GY; Special Summon any number of monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equal 7, except “Rhynosaber the Mad-Dash Armory”, but their effects are negated.
Yaminabe Party (Potluck Party)
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) At the beginning of your Battle Phase: You can target 1 face-up monster you control; for the rest of this turn, your opponent selects the attack target of that monster, and if they do, that monster gains ATK equal to its original ATK during damage calculation only if it battles a monster.
Kendo Chourai (Once More, With Fury)
Normal Trap Card
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; equip this card to that target with this effect.
• It gains 500 ATK/DEF.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY by the equipped monster leaving the field: Draw 1 card. If this card was activated during this turn, apply this effect instead.
• Draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.