First up we have new support cards for Kaito! As expected from the name of the latest booster, Photon Hypernova.
PHHY-JP001 Photon Emperor
Level 8 LIGHT Warrior Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is sent to the GY, except from the field, and you have another “Photon” or “Galaxy” monster on your field or in your GY: You can Special Summon this card in Defense Position.
(2) After you Normal or Special Summon this card, you can Normal Summon 1 LIGHT monster during your Main Phase this turn, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
PHHY-JP002 Galaxy Summoner
Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 “Photon” or “Galaxy” monster in your GY, except “Galaxy Summoner”; Special Summon it in Defense Position.
(2) You can target 1 other LIGHT monster you control that has a Level; its Level becomes 4 until the end of this turn.
Level 1 LIGHT Fiend Effect Monster
ATK 300 DEF 200
(This card is always treated as a “Galaxy” card.)
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can discard this card; Special Summon 1 “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon” from your hand or Deck, then change the attack target to it, then you can attach this card from your GY to an Xyz Monster on the field as material.
(2) If a “Photon” and/or “Galaxy” monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.
PHHY-JP043 Chaos Numbers 62 Neo Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (Number C62: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon)
Rank 8 LIGHT Dragon Xyz Effect Monster
3 Level 8 LIGHT monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using “Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon” you control. (Transfer its materials to this card.)
(1) At the start of your Battle Phase: You can detach 1 material from this card; this card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during this Battle Phase.
(2) If this card has “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon” as material, it gains these effects.
● Unaffected by your opponent’s monster effects.
● Gains ATK equal to the combined Levels and Ranks of all monsters attached to it as material x 100.
PHHY-JP044 Galaxy Photon Dragon
Rank 4 LIGHT Dragon Xyz Effect Monster
Materials: 2 Level 4 monsters
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effect of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) All other LIGHT monsters you control gain 500 ATK.
(2) You can detach 1 material from this card; take 1 “Photon” or “Galaxy” card from your Deck, and either add it to your hand or send it to the GY.
(3) If a LIGHT monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field: You can target 1 of them that has a Level; its Level becomes 4 or 8 until the end of this turn.
PHHY-JP051 Galaxy Hundred
Continuous Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn. You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When this card resolves, you can send 1 “Photon” or “Galaxy” card from your Deck to the GY.
(2) If “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon” is Special Summoned to your field: You can look at your opponent’s Extra Deck, then you can apply 1 of these effects.
● Banish 1 monster from it.
● Special Summon 1 “Number” monster from it to your field.
PHHY-JP052 Numeron Creation
Normal Spell Card
(This card is always treated as a “Galaxy-Eyes” card.) You can only apply the effect of this card’s name per turn.
(1) If there are 3 or more LIGHT Dragon monsters on the field with 3000 or more original ATK: Special Summon 1 Dragon “Number” Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, then attach this card on the field to it as material.
PHHY-JP071 Photon Retardation (Photon Deceleration)
Normal Trap Card
(1) Take 1 “Photon” or “Galaxy” Continuous Spell/Trap from your Deck, and either add it to your hand or place it face-up on your field.
(2) If this Set card you control is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect during their turn and you control “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon” or an Xyz Monster that has it as material: You can make it become the End Phase.
Source: Yu-Gi-Oh! JP
Translated by: The Organization