This just came in! Rules for the Rush Duels are being published now~ Are you guys excited to try it out soon?
Rush Duel Basic Rules
- Deck size: 40 to 60 cards
- Starting hand cards: 4 cards
- Starting Life Points: 8000
Rush Duel Field
Yellow zone – Monster Zone
Mint zone – Spell & Trap Zone
Brown Zone (Right) – Main Deck
Grey Zone – Graveyard
Green Zone – Field Spell Zone
Brown Zone (Left) – Extra Deck Zone
Rush Duels Characteristics
- Mass Draw!
- A player will draw until they have 5 cards in their hand during every draw phase
- A player that is going first will be able to draw during their first turn
- Even if a player has more then 5 cards in hand, that player must still draw a card
- There is no maximum limit for the number of cards in the hand
- Consecutive Summon!!
- You are able to Normal Summon as many monsters as you can in a turn
Rush Duel Phases
- Draw Phase
- Main Phase
- Battle Phase
- End Phase
- (Your Opponent’s Turn)
Rush Duel’s Monster Effects
Monster effects on the field can be activated once per turn as long as the monster remains Face-up on the field.
Also, the effects of Sevens Road Magician has been announced!
[RD/ST01-JP001] Sevens Road Magician
DARK / Spellcaster / Effect
Level 7 / ATK 2100 / DEF 1500
[Condition] You can send the top card of your deck to the graveyard to activate this effect.
[Effect] The card gains [the number of monsters with different attributes in your Graveyard] X 300 ATK until the end of the turn.
Source: Yu-Gi-Oh! JP