[SD36] Borreload Furious Dragon and many more cards revealed!
Looks like news for the upcoming Structure Deck: Revolver has finally dropped in! Time for some Borreload Fusion Monster!!!
SD36-JPP01 Borreload Furious Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 2 DARK Dragon monsters
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster you control and 1 card your opponent controls; destroy them.
(2) You can banish this card from the GY, then target 1 DARK Link Monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster, but it cannot activate its effects this turn.
SD36-JPP02 Thornvarrel Dragon / Thornborrel Dragon
Link 2 DARK Dragon Link Effect Monster
Links: Left, Bottom
Materials: 2 Dragon monsters, including a “Rokket” monster
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) You can discard 1 card, then target 1 face-up monster; You cannot Special Summon Link-2 or lower monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, also destroy that monster. In addition, if you destroyed a Link Monster with this effect, you can Special Summon “Rokket” monsters with different names from your hand or GY, up to that monster’s Link Rating.
SD36-JP024 Rapid Trigger
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by destroying monsters you control as materials. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack monsters, except those Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, also it cannot be affected by the effects of monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, except itself.
SD36-JP041 Topologic Zerovoros
Link 4 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Links: Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 2+ Effect Monsters
You cannot Special Summon monsters to an Extra Monster Zones this card points to.
(1) Gain 200 ATK for each banished card.
(2) If another monster is Special Summoned to a zone a Link Monster points to, while this monster is on the field: Banish all cards on the field.
(3) Once per turn, during the Standby Phase of the next turn after this card was banished by its own effect: Special Summon it.