The Dark World returns with a Fusion Dragon Overlord!
SR13-JP001 Ankokukai no Mashinoh Reign (Reign, Devil King of Dark World) / Reign-Beaux, Supreme Overlord of Dark World
DARK Fiend / Effect
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your GY) by returning 1 Level 7 or lower “Dark World” monster you control to the hand.
(2) If this card is discarded by card effect and sent to the GY: You can add 1 Level 5 or higher “Dark World” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Reign-Beaux, Supreme Overlord of Dark World”, then, if it was discarded by your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Dark World” monster from your Deck or GY to either field.
NOTE: The picture of this card in the box mock-up shows it as a Level 7 monster instead of Level 8 as the full card picture.
SR13-JP025 Ankokukai no Kairai / Dark World Puppet
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Target up to 3 cards in any GY(s); banish them, then discard 1 Fiend monster.
(2) During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 of your banished Fiend monsters; add it to your hand.
SR13-JPP01 Ankokukai no Ryuushinoh Grapha (Grapha, Dragon God King of Dark World) / Grapha, Dragon Overlord of Dark World
DARK Fiend / Fusion / Effect
“Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World” + 1 DARK monster
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When your opponent activates a Normal Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect (Quick Effect): You can make that effect become “Your opponent discards 1 card”.
(2) If this Fusion Summoned card leaves the field by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 of your “Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World” that is banished or in your GY, then each player discards 1 card.
SR13-JPP02 Ankokukai no Toukyoku / Dark World Accession
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) During the Main Phase: Fusion Summon 1 Fiend Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your field and/or GY. If Summoning a “Dark World” Fusion Monster this way, you can also discard monsters from your hand as material.
(2) During your Main Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can add it to your hand, then discard 1 “Dark World” monster.
SR13-JP004 Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World (Reprint)
SR13-JP007 Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World (Reprint)
SR13-JP008 Sillva, Warlord of Dark World (Reprint)
SR13-JP010 Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World (Reprint)
SR13-JP011 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World (Reprint)
SR13-JP027 Dark World Dealings (Reprint)
SR13-JP029 Gateway to Dark World (Reprint)
SR13-JP030 Dark World Lightning (Reprint)
SR13-JPP03 Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World (Reprint)
Source from Yu-Gi-Oh.jp
Translated by The Organization