[VP20] Time Magician, Harpie Lady Scratch Clash, Jinzo – Layer
More original Yu-Gi-Oh! love is coming as we get new forms of Time Wizard, Harpie Lady and Jinzo in the form of promotional cards!
Edit: Updated with effects!
Similar to the Victory Pack – Legend of Red-Eyes, the following 3 cards will be included in a “Prismatic Special Pack” that you can order using an order from in the July issue of VJump (Released in May 21)!
Prismatic Special Pack packaging
VP20-JP001 時の魔導士 (Time Magician)
LIGHT Spellcaster / Fusion / Effect
Materials: “Time Wizard” + 1 Effect Monster
(1) Once per turn, if this card was Fusion Summoned: You can toss a coin and call it. If you called it right, destroy as many monsters on the field as possible, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the total original ATK of the destroyed face-up monsters. If you called it wrong, destroy as many monsters on the field as possible, and if you do, you take damage equal to half the total original ATK of the destroyed face-up monsters.
VP20-JP002 ハーピィ・レディ・SC (Harpie Lady Scratch Clash)
WIND Winged Beast / Synchro / Effect
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
For this card’s Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 “Harpie” monster you control as a Tuner. You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) This card’s name is treated as “Harpie Lady” while it is face-up or in the GY.
(2) When a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls or 1 “Harpie” monster you control; return it to the hand.
VP20-JP003 人造人間-サイコ・レイヤー / Jinzo – Layer
DARK Machine / Xyz / Effect
Materials: 2 Level 6 monsters
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; gain control of that monster until the End Phase, but it cannot activate its effects, nor can it attack.
(2) If there is a Trap Card on the field: You can Tribute 1 monster, and if you do, destroy 1 face-up card on the field.